Monday, January 24, 2011

Work

I have been thinking a lot about the state I am in. I find myself oftentimes saddened by the lack of work I have produced since College. I have taken a long deep look at the list of available excuses and resolved to find the truth. The truth is I simply have not had or felt a reason to write any stories. I also accept that I am dependent on the creative energy of other writers, particularly those seated in the semi-circle of any Fiction class at CCC. So what does this mean for me now? Glad you asked. This means that I am in fact wasting my talent by blogging only about my foolish emotions when I should be writing. It also means that because of my co dependency issues, I need an accountability partner, someone to hold me responsible for pushing myself to write everyday. Perhaps this means grad school??? Perhaps this means writers group.?? Whatever it means, I digress. Writing is what I love and reading as much as I do, I need to do what makes me happy, to write and share the gift God gave me with the world.

If only I knew how to do that

No comments: