Friday, January 7, 2011

Again

Since it has been some time since I have posted on this blog I will provide some insight. I have seen very little change in this thing called "love." I have in fact looked in a familiar direction and found comfort that eludes potential.
Watching my favorite movie "Love Jones" definitely does not help lift the mood I'm in.
The blues in my left thigh trying to become the funk in my right...wonderful

OK. So my intention was to share about love and what I have discovered in the last few months. Here is what I believe to be true: Real love never dies, Real love happens once, when its real you know it, you don't have to interpret it because you can trust it. It hurts sometimes but lasts forever. In spite of time, distance and people, real love is beautiful.
I am loved
I do love
I love you
yes, I do

No comments: