Monday, March 29, 2010

Thinking

So much to be thankful for. The gift of the Holy Spirit has blessed my family in a very special way and I will never forget the day March 21, 2010. Also the road will be handled by yet another teenage driver.....
There are so many good things going on right now. I know that I am getting into a new place in Christ that will be full of new experiences, yet I am comforted by His peace, knowing that I am never alone and that He is with me always.
I have been thinking a lot about blogging, fashion, parenting, relationships and the like. I have an incredible opportunity ahead of me that if it goes well, will improve the quality of my life. This decision will definitely effect the list above in a way unknown to me. There will be moments where some of the cares of life will become less of a burden and obstacles will be a opportunity for peace. I am nervous at the idea of being in the position to impact the lives of others, but isn't that the point?
I feel that after nine years, I am ready to move on.

Yes this entry seems frazzled but at least its something new to think about

No comments: