Sunday, March 7, 2010

A fresh wind

'Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you."' Hebrews 13:5 NIV

This is my message to you. I heard something today at church today that hit me. 'If I knew the extenent to which the sin we are in is, it makes what Christ did for us that much more greater.' Amazing! I have struggled over the last few weeks or months over the question of my salvation, and today I heard back from the Lord. Imagine this.....
He in his loving power will NEVER condemn us, he condemned his Son even unto death for us! Me, unworthy of anything that He gives, still He will not condemn me, what kind of love is this?

I spent the last week in limbo, unsure which way to go or how to go wherever I was headed. I prayed, did all that seemed right, yet inside I needed to hear from Him. Not only did He hear me, but He chose to answer me. Thank you Father! Get ready for the 'new wind' in my life! God is about to do a new thing in me and I am so glad.

The path of solitude has remained imminent, because I have and am continually learning that we must walk in agreement. In every relationship in life there has to be some level of agreement, even if to disagree. There are some decisons that have to be made and some people that will have to be seperated from where I am going in God. I am on a journey that requires I walk with Him in truth. I have been blessed to have had the experiences in my life that have not overwhelmed me. I have taken note as best as I can on every 'what if' imaginable and all those questions have led me back here. This is the place where it really matters. This is the time to walk in maturity in Christ, to stand firm on His word, to hold on to his unchanged hands.

Lord I desire more of you
Teach me your ways
Help me to totally trust in you and lean not to my own understanding
Use me for your glory
Call me friend......

No comments: