Sunday, April 22, 2012

what more can I say





There are times when at the right moment you will hear a story that rings down to your soul. There are times when just the right words are placed in your memory forever. There are times when what you hear rings so true that it makes you silent and perhaps cry. These moments have been finding their intrusive way into my life lately. This current trip I am on in the big apple has done more to solidify what I already know. The conversations I've eavesdropped and engaged in from a distance have provided an incredible insight into this little world of mine that I want to write. I had a lot of thoughts floating in my head but they have went to a secret place that I am unable to reach now but this line stands out. 'Your spirit is totally completely different from my own and that's OK.'  
Perhaps tomorrow or some other time before I return back home this profound experience will return and I can write about what I feel.

No comments: