Saturday, April 21, 2012

Brooklyn.....again

So I'm here once again in the BK. The love building is walking distance...the sounds of everyday people tap the windows below. Engines roar, food simmers, drinks are poured laughs are shared.....good times are rolling. But there is only one on my mind....love.
Love for me has come in many shapes and forms yet the love I desire has become a strange fruit that I am unsure how to get at it. I have noted every experience in hopes that the moment or the notification is recorded when love breaks forth in my life. Let me make some sense...I'm sick right now because love has decided to grant me a pass and I am scared speechless. Its like how can four letters identify with everything everyone every where

Well I want to say more but sleep calls..

No comments: