Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Life

'We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.' Romans 6:4 NIV

Happy Birth Day to Me. Today I received purification through baptism. Today I was immersed in the waters of life and am now a part of the great family of believers before and with me who have made a public profession of faith. I belong to God. I have brothers and sisters in Christ who stood and will stand with me to accomplish the work of the Kingdom. No greater moment in my life compares to today. I have a date, I have a moment, I have a memory and now I have an eternal hope that I belong to God. Today I got baptized signifying years of wandering and sinning without true conversion to become a bona fide believer. Along with another brother we demonstrated our faith and what a beautiful ceremony. I am personally accountable for EVERYTHING that I do. Watch out world

No comments: