Monday, June 21, 2010

Moment in Life

'But have you ever had that moment life, where everything was cool. Didn't have to worry about the time? You were having the greatest moment in life..' These are not my words but if there is a song that could relate to the yesterday it would be..Moment in Life by Musiq, off the soul star album. It's funny, but I am convinced God has a great sense of humor. I feel like the ground under my feet has split in two and I am looking up from the bottom trying to decide which side to climb out of. Before I allow every single thought fruition, do note, I am as clueless as can be about this. It make absolutely no sense at all, yet makes all the sense in the world. Lord, you are very funny, it is obvious you get a kick out of me, why did you have to do all this.....on a Monday? There is so much more here to talk about, but it is better...out my mind, just in time.

No comments: